Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week three.

I have officially been to all of my classes at least once. My schedule is not too bad and I am already planning out my practicum times. I have to go for 15 hours a week, but there are really only two days I can go. I am therefore hoping to go on Tuesdays 1-6, and Wednesdays 8-6. Today at 3:30 I am headed out to visit my site. I am super excited.

So far my classes seem pretty good. I do not have hardly any exams/quizzes and it is all essay writing which will be great for me. I am still a little confused about the details for the class, but i figure that there is enough of us in there that we can figure it out. My schedule feels a little hectic as classes go for one hour on one day and then two hours another and my bible class is four total hours spilt into two sections. Mondays and Thursdays will be crazy for me. I do get to go on several field trips though so I am excited about that.

This coming Saturday we being our first home stay. (We have another in November that will be a rural home stay). We have orientation on it today. I am a little nervous as it is two weeks long and only during the second week of classes, but I am excited at the same time. Once it is over we will get a lot more times, specifically the weekends, to go to Kampala and plan our river rafting and safari trips, which I am super thrilled about.

I am glad classes have started. The first two weeks here were just so long and draining as our days were beyond packed with all sorts of stuff, but now that we are beginning to fall into some sort of a routine, it is making life feel a little more normal.

OH lastly, I got a package today from my best friend dave. It made me so happy and loved. Thank you friend :)

1 comment:

  1. Heheheheeheh.. I got mentioned in the blog! You're very much welcome friend! Take care of the pup for me! :)

    ReplyDelete